Fish does not get fresher than this!
Shipping is available to any point in the United States (and points beyond when we can). We'd love to be able to ship to you Internationally, but the shipping companies can't keep our fish as fresh as the Pacific Ocean can. See for yourself when you visit our store in Gold Beach Oregon and experience the freshness for yourself.
STORE HOURS : Mon thru Sat 9:00am to 5:29pm , Closed Sunday.
2021 Commercial Salmon Season closed 10/31/21 Plenty of frozen at $28.95 Lb. Steaks and fillets. Salmon burger too.
- We Now Offer Fresh NOVA LOX made from our Troll caught Chinook Salmon with our in-house cold smoke process. $35.50 lb
- FRESH SABLE LOX , Silky smooth and cold smoked with a hint of fresh garlic added $30.50 lb Click here to view lox
- Oregon Pink Shrimp 2021 season has closed. Plenty of frozen shrimp is available in 1 lb and 1/2 lb deli packs.
- Black Cod / Sable Season March thru November. We always have frozen fillets and smoked available year round
- Albacore Tuna 2021 Season is all over as cold waters have returned. current price is $10.50 lb for loins. We have plenty of frozen loins available in our blast freezer
- Rock fish season is open and fresh is usually available, but if not we have frozen fillets in our freezer case
- Lingcod season now open call us to see if fresh is available. Pacific Halibut Season : Fresh season is over. We now have frozen fillets for 25.95 Lb
- Smoked Salmon, Salmon Jerky, Blackcod, oysters,Albacore tuna loins and bellies and assorted smoked fish are available year round.
- Canned products and gift baskets are available on-line thru our Pay Pal shopping cart or just a phone call away 1-888-523-9494
- We accept all major credit card payments with a 3% processing fee.
|LOOKING FOR A GIFT?
WE HAVE QUALITY GIFT ASSORTMENTS!
|WILD CHINOOK SALMON
2021 SEASON FOR FRESH IS OVER
The 2021 Commercial Wild Chinook Salmon Season opened in March and will go thru September 30th. Will keep you posted on any in season changes if they happen. We would like to thank everyone who loves to eat Salmon for their patience in previous years of closure. Fishermen Direct encourages all people who love to eat Wild Chinook Salmon to get involved with your local watershed council.