Fish does not get fresher than this!
Shipping is available to any point in the United States (and points beyond when we can). We'd love to be able to ship to you Internationally, but the shipping companies can't keep our fish as fresh as the Pacific Ocean can. See for yourself when you visit our store in Gold Beach Oregon and experience the freshness for yourself.
STORE HOURS : Mon thru Sat 9:00am to 5:30pm , Sunday 9:00am to 3:00pm
2018 Dungeness Crab Season ends Aug 14th. We are out of crab right now but looking to buy another load to fill our tanks.We have whole cooked frozen in our freezers for $7.95 lb.
2018 Commercial Salmon Season. The season has been set with an opening day of May 4th. Weather permitting, we will have Fresh Chinook Salmon for sale now thru the fall. Current price is $22.50 lb for fillets
- We Now Offer Fresh NOVA LOX made from our Troll caught Chinook Salmon with our in-house cold smoke process. $32.50 lb
- FRESH SABLE LOX , Silky smooth and cold smoked with a hint of fresh garlic added $28.95 lb Click here to view lox
- Oregon Pink Shrimp Season is open $11.50 lb Frozen deli packs available from this years season.
- Black Cod / Sable Season March thru November. We always have frozen fillets and smoked available year round
- Albacore Tuna 2018 season is starting. Fresh tuna is in $8.95 lb loins. We have plenty of frozen loins available in our blast freezer
- Rock fish season is open and Fresh is usually available, but if not we have frozen fillets in our freezer case
- Lingcod season now open call us to see if fresh is available. Plenty of Frozen deli packs in our freezers
- Pacific Halibut now in stock, Fresh and frozen available $21.95 lb
- Smoked Salmon,Blackcod,oysters,and assorted fish are available year round.
- Canned products and gift baskets are available on-line thru our Pay Pal shopping cart or just a phone call away 1-888-523-9494
|LOOKING FOR A GIFT?
WE HAVE QUALITY GIFT ASSORTMENTS!
|WILD CHINOOK SALMON
2017 SEASON FOR FRESH IS NOW CLOSED
The 2017 Troll Commercial Wild Chinook Salmon Season opened April 15th, but is now closed till spring 2018. We would like to thank everyone who loves to eat Salmon for their patience in previous years of closure. Fishermen Direct encourages all people who love to eat Wild Chinook Salmon to get involved with your local watershed council.